Friday, November 8, 2013

Stupid Dreams

Have you ever had a dream that was so vivid that it left you with lingering emotions?  I have on several occasions. Last night's dream has left me immersed in depression.  It all surrounded my parents and siblings. The family I cannot see. I spent the entire morning in raging angst, only to spend the afternoon feeling hollow. By now (after much prayer) I am just tired. Too tired to think about it much more. I have laid it down for now. I have to find a way to stave off the emotions or I will not be able to function. You ask where is my faith in all of this? My faith is what keeps me breathing. That, and the smile of my girl. I know He will sustain me...11/8/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before posting. Thank you for your feedback!